- Job Type: Intern
- Function: Intern
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 11/14/2023
- Website: dwolla.com
- Company Address: 909 Locust St, Suite 201, Des Moines, IA, 50309
About DwollaDwolla is a fintech company helping innovative organizations power sophisticated account-to-account payment solutions.
👋 HELLO! We’re hiring for a Customer Excellence (CX) Intern to join our fast-paced, service-focused team.
Here is what you can expect to work on in this critical role:
You will be our first line of support for anyone reaching out directly to Dwolla for support regarding our product offerings and general inquiries. Which means, you’ll need to be empathetic, communicative and resourceful in finding solutions to their needs.
The ideal CX Intern must possess the ability to move fast, without ever losing sight of delivering customer delight and utilizing a consultative approach to ensuring long-term client success. You’ll spend the majority of your time prioritizing requests and helping clients and non-Dwolla clients who reach out with inquiries (some of the tools we use are Slack & Salesforce). Additionally, you’ll also work cross-functionally with the team to resolve issues and spend time entering client details into Salesforce.
Qualities of CX Interns Who Thrive in This Role:
- 🗣️ Strong communication skills (interpersonal, written, verbal, facilitation…this role does it all!)
- 🆘 Enjoy helping others and is resourceful in finding answers for our clients.
- 💪 GREAT organizational skills with an eye for detail (your friends might call you ‘Type A’)
What else is expected of a CX Intern at Dwolla?
- Directly support Dwolla’s team of CXMs and ensure they have what they need to ensure our clients are successful
- Prioritize and respond to customer inquiries via slack, email, and phone within specified service standards
- Anticipate customer needs proactively before they arise
- Support technical issues requiring communication and swift action for resolution for customers
- Work cross-functionally with other departments to achieve goals
- Help educate customers on Dwolla’s value proposition, product offerings and on-going platform enhancements
- Maintain detailed records of client activity and interactions within Dwolla’s Customer Relationship Management System (Salesforce)
- Work with key internal stakeholders to meet clients needs and expectations
- Demonstrate organization, prioritization, as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills
What are the preferred qualifications for this position?
- Ownership of and accountability for managing exceptional service levels to our existing clients
- Excited about creating the ideal customer experience and delighting our customers
- Ability to adhere to set Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) with clients on response times that vary from 2-4 hours to 1 business day
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and be resourceful under tight timelines
- Proven track record of meeting and/or achieving set goals
- Ability to adapt quickly to change and embrace new challenges
What else would make you stand out for this role?
- Previous experience in FinTech or Banking a major plus
- Excitement to work on a remote-first team
- Experience working with Slack and/or Salesforce
Why is Dwolla such a great place to work?
- We believe our success is directly related to providing a positive, inclusive culture that leads to great customer experiences.
- We’re a hard-working team who believes that we are never done.
- We continuously strive to ‘iterate-to-great’ in everything we do.
- We value our most precious resource - the team of amazing humans that make up Dwolla!
$18 - $20 an hour
depending on any applicable experience
Our Remote-First Workspace
⭐ Our employees can work from anywhere in the US or from our Des Moines office.
⭐ You have the flexibility to enjoy the laptop lifestyle and balance work.
⭐ We actively support a healthy remote-first company culture by providing both in-person and virtual opportunities for collaboration with co-workers.
⭐ We never miss a beat… by working both synchronously and asynchronously in our day-to-day interactions we’re able to stay full-steam ahead.
❗❗**Please note: While we support a remote-first work environment, we are currently only able to offer employment to candidates who live in the United States**
Some Fine Print
At Dwolla, we value diversity and hold the core belief that the best teams are built by the inclusion of diverse ideas, experiences, and people.