- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Technical/Customer Support
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 12/05/2023
- Website: automox.com
- Company Address: 1401 Walnut St, Suite 300, Boulder, Colorado 80302, US
About AutomoxAll your endpoints. Always configured. Always secured. Cloud-native IT operations for modern organizations.
Are you ready to own something big? Automox is turning IT admins into IT heroes by replacing traditional tools with our award winning cloud-native endpoint management platform. Our product works autonomously and so do our teams. We value a ‘one team’ mentality where everyone’s unique skills contribute to an environment that encourages collaboration and ownership. At Automox you’re enabled to do your best work, grow your career, and have an impact that will be noticeable. WE ARE A_TOMOX… all that’s missing is U!
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager who is customer-obsessed, has a technical aptitude, and wants to join the Customer Experience Team to ensure every interaction with Automox ends with a happy customer. As a Customer Success Manager, your primary responsibility is to provide product expertise and focus on the customer's desired outcomes. You will work with customers and internal stakeholders throughout the customer’s lifecycle to ensure they receive maximum value from our solution. You will work with our customers to build relationships, learn about their businesses, and drive value based on our customers' defined goals and objectives.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will become our clients and partners' trusted product technical advisor. You’ll identify key technical strategies that will unlock business value for clients, improve product usability, expand product adoption, and increase customer satisfaction and loyalty.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Develop strong relationships with our current customers: understand customer pain points, technical landscape, and business goals.
- Monitor specific data to identify at-risk customers
- Pinpoint problems and opportunities for expansion. Work cross-functionally with the Account Manager for expansion and renewal opportunities
- Lead scheduled Business Reviews with customers
- Effectively communicate with customers and address questions and challenging situations. This may include basic technical IT topics. Drive maximum customer health and retention
- Work with customers and champion internal teams on escalated issues to ensure the best possible experience.
- Leverage data to create a comprehensive customer profile
- Brings ideas for improvement that help us grow our business and foster customer advocates
- Develop strong relationships with Engineering, Product, Sales, and Operations to ensure cohesion and shared understanding of goals and initiatives
- Provide actionable feedback to engineering and product teams related to customer feature requests and product needs
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- A passion for technology, customers, problem-solving, and being a part of a fast-growing SaaS company
- 3+ years of experience in Customer Success, Account Management, or Business Development supporting a technical solution.
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to learn new technical concepts
- Ability to work with both technical and non-technical teams/customers to address technical questions and business requirements
- Ability to establish credibility and develop key relationships as a trusted advisor for our customers and drive continued value of our services
- Experience in working with multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers
- Ability to plan and carry out responsibilities with minimal direction and with maximum flexibility
- Proven track record in handling difficult conversations and escalations with customers
- Experience working with Salesforce, Gainsight, Zendesk, and other related Success tool
$69,000 - $85,000 a year
Base pay is part of a rich total compensation package that includes bonus, equity and benefits. Actual earnings may be less or more depending on a candidate's direct experience, skills, industry knowledge, and location.
Studies have shown that women, people of marginalized genders, and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. We want to encourage you to apply, even if you don't feel like you meet all the requirements. We are more interested in your skills, your experience, and your passion for the work than we are in your specific qualifications.
Automox is the cloud-native IT operations platform for modern organizations. Our award-winning answer to modern IT operations and best-in-class results earned Automox four straight quarters of record growth. We are now trusted by more than 2,500 leading companies and MSPs worldwide, including NASA, Yale, Xerox, Allbirds, and Unicef. It makes it easy to keep every endpoint automatically configured, patched, and secured – anywhere in the world. The future of IT Operations is cloud-native – and right now. Will you join us?
TOTAL REWARDS: Thrive with Us
Beyond the Status Quo
🇺🇸 Work from almost anywhere in the USA***
📈Equity for Full-Time Employees
🏦 401K Match
🏝Flexible PTO, generous sick time policy
👋🏽$20 a month to connect virtually with colleagues
🎓 Unlimited access to Udemy courses
Health & Wellness
🩺 Comprehensive Health Plans with generous employer contributions
🩺100% Company-paid Short Term/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
🩺 Company HSA Contribution: $100-$150-$200 per month based on tier
🩺 Gender Affirmation Coverage on Cigna Medical Plan (including surgery)
Happiness & Well-Being
🎁 $50 per month Lifestyle Spending Account
💻 Internet Reimbursement - $50/month
🗄 $750 Home office stipend
👨👧👦 $10k Adoption Benefit
🤰🏽Comprehensive Family Planning Covered on Cigna Medical Plan
We are a fully distributed company and have remote workers throughout the United States.
***We are currently not able to hire in California, Seattle area, or New York metro***
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse company. Automox is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.