- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: HR
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 11/27/2023
- Website: superdispatch.com
- Company Address: 1617 Main St, Fl 3, Kansas City, MO 64108-1326, US
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About Super DispatchSuper Dispatch's Auto Transport platform is a one-stop-shop for everything carriers and shippers needs to move cars faster, smarter, and easier. Backed by cutting edge technology and best-in-class software, the Super Dispatch platform provides the advanced experience Carriers and Shippers deserve.
Super Dispatch is looking for an Engineering Recruiter who is skilled in technical recruiting and passionate about providing a seamless candidate experience. The Engineering Recruiter will own the full-cycle recruiting process, including writing job descriptions, aligning on expectations with hiring managers, training interview teams, creating scorecards and interview guides, completing phone screens, scheduling interviews, and sending offer letters. The ideal candidate will live and work between the UTC+1 and UTC+6 timezones, to align with the regions we are targeting to hire in.
What you’ll do:
- Own the full-cycle recruiting process from sourcing & recruiting, to completing phone screens, to sending offer letters.
- Provide an exceptional candidate experience by posting clear job descriptions, providing clear and frequent communication to candidates, and following up promptly.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to prepare job descriptions, align on candidate expectations, and establish screening criteria and scorecards.
- Coordinate with hiring teams to determine interview process, facilitate using the ATS, and provide training and guidance as needed.
- Complete administrative hiring functions including posting open positions to relevant job boards and the ATS (Breezy), reviewing resume's and managing applicants, and scheduling interviews.
- Collaborate with recruiting firms or partners as needed.
- Assist with employee pre-boarding, on-boarding, and off-boarding by sending welcome emails and contracts, creating or deactivating accounts on company tools, and hosting first day welcome calls.
- Proactively identify ways to increase efficiency and continuously improve our recruiting strategies and hiring processes.
- Build relationships with individuals and communities to develop a strong talent network of talent.
- Promote the Super Dispatch brand and identify strategies to attract and retain top talent.
- Cultivate and promote Super Dispatch’s core values and culture throughout all levels of the organization.
- Assist with other people-related tasks and projects as needed.
What you bring:
- 3+ years of technical recruiting experience at a startup or high-growth company.
- 3+ years of experience owning the full-cycle hiring process from sourcing to interviewing to offer letter.
- Experience working in an ATS (Breezy, Greenhouse, Lever, etc.).
- Familiarity with technical skills and coding languages required for engineering roles.
- Advanced-level English skills, both speaking and writing.
- High integrity: you are trustworthy, honest, and dependable.
- Results Driven: you take ownership, drive progress through taking action, and focus on achieving the end result.
- Business acumen: you are knowledgeable about key business topics and understand the importance of aligning efforts with business goals and initiatives.
- Creative problem solving: you creatively solve complex People problems with excellent collaboration skills.
- Flexibility: you adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions and respond positively to complexity and change.
- Proactive: you act without being told what to do and see broken or inefficient processes as an opportunity for change.
What we do:
Our mission at Super Dispatch is to transform the world of vehicle shipping by becoming the leading platform for moving cars. For too long, the auto transport industry has been left without effective tools and instead given outdated processes and disconnected systems. The Super Dispatch platform is a one-stop-shop for everything Carriers and Shippers need to move cars faster, smarter, and easier. Backed by cutting edge technology and best-in-class software, Super Dispatch is the advanced auto transport experience taking carriers and shippers into the future.
Who we are:
Our team is comprised of highly motivated professionals with a passion for solving big problems with technology. Together we've created a people-first culture where we welcome diversity of backgrounds and ideas. Our core values are built around learning, growing, evolving, and continuous experimentation. We believe and practice taking bold risks. We embrace failure as a lesson. We celebrate wins and milestones. We put our team and customers first. We are committed to supporting each other and helping each other grow on this journey.
What we offer:
- Stock options
- Unlimited Vacation (PTO)
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave
- Gym membership/wellness stipend
- Fully remote/work from home role
- Growth opportunities
- Equipment provided.