- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Operations
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 09/12/2023
- Website: craftydelivers.com
- Company Address: 118 N Peoria St, Chicago, IL
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About CraftyCrafty is a centralized platform for workplaces to manage food, beverage and supplies for their in-office, remote, and hybrid teams across the globe. We provide the services and technology to manage pantry, catering, cafe programs across the globe, as well as remote employee perks in the United States.
Crafty is seeking a Flex Operator to support daily operations for our client-field teams. The majority of the role will involve on-site operations support with limited off-site operations support. It is a high-energy role for people who derive positive energy from working with people and enjoy change. While this role cannot guarantee 40 hours a week; it may be 40 hours one week, and 10 hours the next. It is subject to change week over week.
On-site Ops Support
- Fill in as the operator on-site when shift coverage is needed. Operator tasks include restocking and aesthetic management, inventory management, and client communication
- Regular quality control walkthroughs ensuring all policies, procedures, and controls are being followed, including (1) aesthetics, (2) food safety, (3) backstock organization, (4) equipment maintenance, and (5) stocking / merchandising standards
- Troubleshoot and resolve equipment issues on site, including placing work orders when necessary
- Miscellaneous tasks and special projects such as storage room organization, revamping aesthetics, line cleanings, etc.
- Provide training on-site to new hires at client sites
Off-site Daily Ops Support
Off-site ops support is scheduled time where you are at the office.
- Prep operator teams with the relevant documentation (e.g. task list, onsite manuals) as needed
- Coordinate equipment fixes with Field Coordinator (Kitchen) and Service Operations teams
- Complete quality control check summary write-ups after walkthroughs
- Work on projects and project planning with the Field Coordinator team, including training programs, implementations, client site planograms and task lists.
This role reports directly to the Implementation & Training Supervisor.
Who we are:
Crafty’s mission is to help companies craft better workplaces. We work with offices to elevate happiness by providing snacks, beverages, alcohol, and cool happy hour events!
When we first launched on December 1, 2015, our business was a craft beer marketplace that delivered delicious, small-batch local craft beers to offices throughout the city. We have since evolved into a food, beverage, and events management platform for offices in Chicago. Some of our biggest name customers are Google, Uber, Yelp, Salesforce, Trunk Club, WeWork, and Coyote Logistics! From hot coffee to cold brew coffee, from kegs of craft beer to bottles of Bud Light, from LaCroix to Coke Zero, from coffee cups to plastic silverware, and from fully stocked office kitchens to poppin’ events and tastings, we offer a truly comprehensive product portfolio.
Who we are looking for:
- Customer Service: solving customer challenges on the spot with the end goal of solving for their happiness!
- Multi-tasking: dealing with unpredictable requests from customers and the team
- Prioritization: executing and delegating short-term tasks that require quick turnaround while also progressing on long-term projects
- Morning person: This is a major must! Shifts may start as early as 5:45am
- High organizational capabilities -- detail-orientation is key!
- Respect and care for coworkers - contributing to a mindful and effective team environment
- Incredibly reliable
- Strong oral communication
- Highly adaptable and enjoy change
- The ability to frequently lift up to 15+ lbs, working on your feet, and frequent bending and lifting
What we offer:
Our people mean everything to us. When you join Crafty, you’re joining a team of passionate, smart hooligans who work incredibly hard and know how to get things done. Building the structure to support our team as it continues to grow will have a tremendous impact in enabling our growth today and shaping the company that we become.
Our employees are joining our team, and we are proud to offer a compensation package that includes an option to join our Crafty healthcare plan to cover health, dental, and vision plans, 401k, paid time off, and parental leave. And, it goes without saying, but snacks, beverages, and fun Crafty events are a part of that!
Crafty provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without discriminating against race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics.