- Job Type: Part-Time
- Function: Operations
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 09/12/2023
- Website: craftydelivers.com
- Company Address: 118 N Peoria St, Chicago, IL
About CraftyCrafty is a centralized platform for workplaces to manage food, beverage and supplies for their in-office, remote, and hybrid teams across the globe. We provide the services and technology to manage pantry, catering, cafe programs across the globe, as well as remote employee perks in the United States.
Crafty Food & Beverage Specialists are the face of our in-office food & beverage Kitchen program. They are the human element and the happy face that leads client-site execution on a daily basis. It is a high-energy role for people who derive positive energy from being on their feet and around people.
This role is a part-time, hourly role within Crafty. Your shift will be Monday - Friday 7:00 am - 11:00 am CDT. This role supports our Chicago clients by performing the below duties:
Product and Equipment Management
- Daily stocking of product in all applicable areas of the client site
- Merchandising all products to the Crafty Service Creed standard
- Equipment maintenance on a daily and weekly basis
- Wiping down equipment, shelving, and counters throughout each shift
- Inventory of all Crafty-supplied product in the space on a predetermined cadence
- Identifying slow and fast moving products, and making recommendations to Account Management based on observations and interactions with clients
- Predicting inventory issues ahead (e.g., we are going to run out of napkins after tomorrow's lunch)
- Receiving and organizing deliveries in accordance to the Crafty Service Creed
Client Communication and Liaison to Client Services
- Building a relationship with each client while servicing their space, including checking in on any recent observations or equipment issues
- Communicating issues and needs to the Field Operations team on an as needed basis
- Communicating any upcoming special events to the Field Ops team
- Communicating with delivery team when applicable
This role reports directly to the Client Operations Manager.
Who we are looking for:
- Extraordinarily organized. Detail-orientation is an absolute must. You have tried-and-true methods in your arsenal for staying organized and on top of it all.
- Extremely hard working. We are a startup with the mentality that no job is too big or too small for us. You hustle because that’s just how you work.
- Adaptable. You know that in the operations world, you could have all your careful plans derailed. You know how to stay motivated and adapt as the day goes on.
- Calm and collected. This is crucial in joining our field operations team. On a day where everything that could go wrong has gone wrong, you find a way to stay positive.
- Empathetic. As a team member, you care for those you work with. As someone who will work with various departments, you view all things with an empathetic lens.
- Experience working with high technology coffee machines
- Experience in Merchandising
Must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire to be considered. Proof of vaccination required.
You are considered fully vaccinated:
- 14 days after your dose of an accepted single-dose vaccine
- 14 days after your second dose of an accepted 2-dose series
- 14 days after you've received 2 doses of any "mix-and-match" combination of accepted COVID-19 vaccines administered at least 17 days apart.
If you do not meet these requirements, you are NOT considered fully vaccinated.
Who we are:
Crafty’s mission is to help companies craft better workplaces by providing the services and technology to deliver a modern, comprehensive food & beverage program for their employees, no matter where they work. After operating with a vertically integrated supply chain (i.e., directly fulfilling orders from Crafty-operated distribution centers) in Chicago and the Bay Area, our team launched a third party fulfillment model that has rapidly scaled our coverage into over 25 markets globally, in just a year’s time.
At Crafty, we have a diverse, high-powered team, comprised of folks in technology, supply chain operations, field operations, sales, account management, and more. Our workplace is dynamic, fast-paced, and just plain fun; we pride ourselves in having an amazing mix of humans who make up our team!
What we offer:
Our people mean everything to us. When you join Crafty, you’re joining a team of passionate, smart hooligans who work incredibly hard and know how to get things done. Building the structure to support our team as it continues to grow will have a tremendous impact in enabling our growth today and shaping the company that we become. Our cash compensation amount for this role is $20.00 an hour in Chicago.
Crafty provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without discriminating against race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics.