- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Operations
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 09/12/2023
- Website: craftydelivers.com
- Company Address: 118 N Peoria St, Chicago, IL
About CraftyCrafty is a centralized platform for workplaces to manage food, beverage and supplies for their in-office, remote, and hybrid teams across the globe. We provide the services and technology to manage pantry, catering, cafe programs across the globe, as well as remote employee perks in the United States.
Crafty is seeking a Site Lead to deliver high quality client experience, centered around hospitality and operations support at a large Chicago-based client site. This individual will be the main point of contact on the ground for our client, and will be focused on and have the agency to deliver the best client experience. There are three main areas of responsibility: client communications, operational execution, and quality assurance.
- Handle day-to-day communication and coordination with onsite client contact
- Provide a high level of hospitality to the onsite end users (the organization’s employees)
- Reporting trends and account level feedback from client to account management teams
- Proactively solving problems for the client
- Listening and taking action to support what the client needs
- Engage in ‘surprise & delight’ activities to add the Crafty touch to our client engagements
- Execute on daily tasks -- such as stocking, inventory management, catering management, and order placement -- to keep your client space organized for all food & beverage related items
- Engage and support third-party, caterers, and service techs as they come onsite
- Execute on projects, such as new service or product rollouts
- Build relationships with our partners and keep an open line of communication between partners, the client, and Crafty management
- Oversee the look and feel of how food & beverage are presented in the office to meet (or exceed) Crafty’s standards
- Triage quality issues & make real time adjustments and decisions to ensure client satisfaction
- Report quality or equipment issues to the appropriate team members and support onsite resolution
Who we are:
Crafty’s mission is to help companies craft better workplaces by providing the services and technology to deliver a modern, comprehensive food & beverage program for their employees, no matter where they work. After operating with a vertically integrated supply chain (i.e., directly fulfilling orders from Crafty-operated distribution centers) in Chicago and the Bay Area, our team launched a third party fulfillment model that has rapidly scaled our coverage into over 25 markets globally, in just a year’s time.
At Crafty, we have a diverse, high-powered team, comprised of folks in technology, supply chain operations, field operations, sales, account management, and more. Our workplace is dynamic, fast-paced, and just plain fun; we pride ourselves in having an amazing mix of humans who make up our team!
Who we are looking for:
Your experience (preferences, not requirements):
- 1 - 3 years in client services OR
- 1 - 3 years in retail or restaurant operations OR
- 1 - 3 years in retail or restaurant management
- A problem-solver: You’ve never met a challenge that you weren’t excited to tackle. You think creatively about how to approach challenges and develop solutions that improve client experience and operational effectiveness.
- Calm and collected in the line of fire. This is crucial in joining our field operations team. On a day where everything that could go wrong has gone wrong, you find a way to stay positive, and even better, make your positivity contagious.
- Extraordinarily organized. Detail-orientation is an absolute must. You have tried-and-true methods in your arsenal for staying organized and on top of it all.
- Extremely hard working. We are a startup with the mentality that no job is too big or too small for us. You hustle because that’s just how you work.
- Adaptable. You know that in the operations world, you could have all your careful plans derailed. You know how to stay motivated and adapt as the day goes on.
- Incredibly personable. Personality is everything, and you have to be a people person to succeed in this role - both face-to-face and in email correspondence.
Must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire to be considered. Proof of vaccination required.
You are considered fully vaccinated:
- 14 days after your dose of an accepted single-dose vaccine
- 14 days after your second dose of an accepted 2-dose series
- 14 days after you've received 2 doses of any "mix-and-match" combination of accepted COVID-19 vaccines administered at least 17 days apart.
If you do not meet these requirements, you are NOT considered fully vaccinated.
What we offer:
Our people mean everything to us. When you join Crafty, you’re joining a team of passionate, smart hooligans who work incredibly hard and know how to get things done. Building the structure to support our team as it continues to grow will have a tremendous impact in enabling our growth today and shaping the company that we become.
We are proud to offer a compensation package that includes an option to join our Crafty healthcare plan to cover health, dental, and vision plans, 401k, paid time off, equipment certification courses, and parental leave. And, it goes without saying, but snacks, beverages, and fun Crafty events are a part of that!
Crafty provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without discriminating against race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics.