- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Technical/Customer Support
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 09/13/2023
- Website: returnmates.com
- Company Address: , Venice, CA, 90291
About ReturnmatesReturnmates allows you to return your online purchases without leaving your home. We pick them up! No more printing, tape or dates at the post office.
Returnmates is a fast-growing, seed-stage, LA-based technology and logistics startup that provides brands with a customer-centric delivery and returns experience for their shoppers. Our mission is to make online shopping more enjoyable by creating a seamless post purchase experience. We combine technology and logistics to provide a white-glove service for consumers -- step by step delivery tracking, SMS customer support, and boxless, printerless (!) doorstep returns. If you want to join an innovative team that is tackling an area of e-commerce that has been left out to dry, this is the place for you.
We are looking for an organized, well-spoken Support Operations Associate to join our team! At Returnmates, we are obsessed with delivering a magical customer experience for our Drivers and Customers. The ideal candidate is someone who can provide timely resolutions and help build processes to enable more efficient, high-quality responses. This role will require daily interaction with our operations team and drivers. Your day-to-day efforts will support aggressive growth and expansion at a rapidly growing, early-stage startup.
What You’ll Do:
- Support both our Drivers and Customers through omnichannel support including but not limited to; phone, chat, sms, and email
- Meet or exceed performance expectations
- Manage both inbound and outbound contacts
- Take a hands-on approach to resolving every issue, owning it from start to finish
- Acting as an advocate for both our customers, reporting and acting on observed areas for improvement.
- Interact with cross-functional teams in a respective and professional manner in at all times
- Punch in and out promptly and adhere to the schedule that you’re assigned
- 1+ years of high-volume customer service experience required or customer service focused roles.
- Able to effectively communicate through phone, sms, and chat
- Experience with computers, the internet, and customer support tools
- Must possess professionalism and a positive attitude
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work nights and weekend if needed
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to problem-solve
- Detailed orientated and professional demeanor
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
Favorable, but not Necessary, Experience:
- Dialpad dialer system
- Zingle SMS system
- Proficiency with Google Suite (Google Sheets, Google Docs, Google Slides, etc.) and Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Humble, can-do attitude with an obsession with solving customer problems
- Ability to listen to customer concerns and come up with empathetic solutions
- Interest in understanding of e-commerce and the online returns process
- Tech-savvy; able to navigate multiple support software systems
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and comfortable with change
Hourly Pay: Starting at $17/hour
You'll be excited to join the team because we have:
- The opportunity to join the ground floor of a fast-paced startup!
- A fun and engaging work environment
- 100% health, vision, and dental benefits coverage for employees, and 50% coverage for eligible dependent
Returnmates is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Returnmates is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, they can contact us directly.
Returnmates does not sponsor for immigration, including for H-1B, TN, and other non-immigrant visas, for this role.