- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Professional Svcs
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 05/25/2023
- Website: returnmates.com
- Company Address: , Venice, CA, 90291
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About ReturnmatesReturnmates allows you to return your online purchases without leaving your home. We pick them up! No more printing, tape or dates at the post office.
Returnmates is a fast-growing, LA-based technology and logistics startup that enables consumers to return online purchases without leaving their home. Our mission is to make online shopping more enjoyable by providing a return experience that’s as seamless as the purchase. We combine technology and logistics to provide a white-glove service for consumers -- no more printing, boxes and tape! If you want to join an innovative team that is tackling an area of ecommerce that has been left out to dry, this is the place for you.
Returnmates is venture-backed by top VCs in LA and NYC, and founders from Allbirds, Warby Parker, Harry’s and thredUP. Our team is made up of scrappy operators, engineers, and marketers from Uber, Lime and Amazon.
At Returnmates, we are obsessed with delivering a magical experience -- we revolve around our customers & drivers. In this role, you'll be responsible for designing the optimal routes for our drivers and ensuring proper communication of route availability and scheduling. The ideal candidate is someone who can provide timely resolutions and help build processes to enable more efficient, high-quality responses. This role will require daily interaction with our operations team and drivers. Your day-to-day efforts will support aggressive growth and expansion at a rapidly growing, early-stage startup. This is a 1099 contract position with the opportunity to turn into a full time position at the end of the contract.
What You’ll Do:
- Communicate with drivers via phone, email, live-chat, and text in an upbeat, professional and friendly way; listen to their needs and provide solutions.
- Work directly with the operations managers to flag and escalate issues
- Help establish processes for customer and driver communications
- Supporting our customers in multiple time zones
- A minimum of 2-4 years of experience in a customer experience focused role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in email, live-chat, and SMS customer support
- Humble, can-do attitude with an obsession for solving problems
- Ability to listen to customer concerns and come up with empathetic solutions
- Experience building out customer service automation scripts
- Strong understanding of ecommerce and the online returns process
- Ability to communicate with several levels of stakeholders; brand partners, drivers, warehouse workers and junior team members
- Tech savvy; able to navigate multiple support software systems.
Hourly Pay: $17/hour
You'll be excited to join the team because we have:
- The opportunity to join the ground floor of a fast-paced startup!
- A fun and engaging work environment
- Job Types:
Pay: DOE, $17.00 per hour
Returnmates is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Returnmates is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, they can contact us directly.
Candidates must be at least 18 years of age. Returnmates does not sponsor for immigration, including for H-1B, TN, and other non-immigrant visas, for this role.