- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Marketing/PR/Product Mktg
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 05/31/2023
- Website: superdispatch.com
- Company Address: 1617 Main St, Fl 3, Kansas City, MO 64108-1326, US
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About Super DispatchSuper Dispatch's Auto Transport platform is a one-stop-shop for everything carriers and shippers needs to move cars faster, smarter, and easier. Backed by cutting edge technology and best-in-class software, the Super Dispatch platform provides the advanced experience Carriers and Shippers deserve.
Super Dispatch is looking for a creative video editor who has a passion for storytelling and creating engaging videos. The ideal candidate will demonstrate exceptional video editing skills and the ability to create an engaging story.
This is a fully remote position requiring between 10-20 hours per week. Ideally this candidate will be located in Uzbekistan or within Central Asia, but flexible to overlap at least 2 hours per day with our CEO in the Central US time zone (UTC-6). This is an exciting opportunity to gain entry into a high-growth, early stage tech company with incredible growth potential and promotion opportunities.
- Edit and assemble raw footage and video clips into a polished video product
- Collaborate with our CEO and other team members to understand the vision and goals for each project and create a meaningful and engaging story
- Utilize various editing software/tools to create high-quality videos
- Create and add special effects, animation, music, and sound design as needed to enhance the final product
- Ensure that deadlines are met and videos are delivered on time
- 2+ years of professional video editing experience
- Advanced English proficiency
- Experience with editing software/tools such as Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, etc.
- Creative - you generate new and innovative approaches, you come up with original ideas, solutions, or forms of expression
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - you have the ability to clearly articulate the story you’re telling and the vision you’re going after
- Tech savvy - you are knowledgeable about various technologies and digital tools, and you use technology to find solutions and solve problems
- Open and positive - you respond effectively to constructive criticism and feedback and are willing to consider new ideas, perspectives, and approaches
- Organized - you have a strong attention to detail and area always looking to fix inefficiencies and correct details
- Results Driven - you take ownership, drive progress through strategic action, and focus on achieving the end result
- Sense of urgency - you thrive in a fast-paced, ‘get-it-done’ environment - by default, you act quickly and prioritize "right now" over "right"
What we do
Our mission at Super Dispatch is to transform the world of vehicle shipping by becoming the leading platform for moving cars. For too long, the auto transport industry has been left without effective tools and instead given outdated processes and disconnected systems. The Super Dispatch platform is a one-stop-shop for everything Carriers and Shippers need to move cars faster, smarter, and easier. Backed by cutting edge technology and best-in-class software, Super Dispatch is the advanced auto transport experience taking carriers and shippers into the future.
Who we are
Our diverse team is comprised of highly motivated professionals with a passion for solving big problems with technology. Our core values are built around learning, growing, evolving, and continuous experimentation. We believe and practice taking bold risks. We embrace failure as a lesson. We put our team first. We are committed to supporting each other and helping each other grow on this journey.
Summary of Benefits
- Unlimited Vacation (PTO)
- Fully remote/work from home role
- Growth opportunities