- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Product Mangement
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 05/25/2023
- Website: superdispatch.com
- Company Address: 1617 Main St, Fl 3, Kansas City, MO 64108-1326, US
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About Super DispatchSuper Dispatch's Auto Transport platform is a one-stop-shop for everything carriers and shippers needs to move cars faster, smarter, and easier. Backed by cutting edge technology and best-in-class software, the Super Dispatch platform provides the advanced experience Carriers and Shippers deserve.
Super Dispatch is looking for a Senior Product Manager to help innovate and execute product initiatives across the company. This role demands a lean product development mindset and collaborative work with a team of engineers and product designers in a dynamic, fast-paced, and data-oriented environment.
This is a fully remote role and an exciting opportunity for an experienced Product Manager to work on innovative solutions at a high growth SaaS company. Ideally this person will be within the US time zones but flexible to collaborate with our engineering teams in Central Asia.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to research and prioritize customer problems.
- Own the problem space of your product and customer segment. Become an expert in understanding and communicating our customers' jobs, needs and pain points.
- Define and execute the vision and the roadmap for your product based on the overall Product Strategy.
- Shape up and document initiatives, and share in an organized format including details such as insights from customer interviews, insights from product analytics, domain-specific use cases, as well as the go-to-market strategy for the initiative.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of your product and initiatives.
- Work closely with your team (design, engineering, analytics) to figure out and deliver innovative solutions that will drive your team's key metric.
- For your roadmap items- communicate progress, learnings, plans, and problems on a monthly basis.
- 5+ years of Product Management experience on a post-MVP product targeted at the B2B segment (serving paying customers, with a strong track record of growth)
- Experience working in a metrics and experimentation-driven organization
- Experience working within a team/squad comprised of engineers and product designers
- Experience taking ownership of the business outcome of your product, including building the product roadmap and strategy
- Experience working with remote and distributed teams - can effectively communicate with US, European, and Central Asian teams
- Bonus points for:
- 2+ years software engineering experience
- Background in transportation/logistics
- Mobile application experience
- Achieving high growth for a product you built from scratch
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - you are a great writer, speaker, and listener - you have the ability to clearly articulate the story of the problem you’re solving and the vision you’re going after.
- Thrive in a startup culture - you thrive in a fast-paced, ‘get-it-done’ environment - by default, you prioritize "right now" over "right", comfortable with multi-tasking, and limited resources.
- High level of flexibility - you adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions, respond positively and effectively to complexity and change.
- Customer-focused - you can deeply empathize with our customers, patiently listen and take feedback; you are great at getting to the bottom of the customer problem.
- Problem solver - you have solved complex problems and have the aptitude to navigate uncharted waters.
- Systematic thinker - you can balance big picture strategy with details, you have strong execution and delivery.
- Analytical mindset - you are able to structure and process data and draw insightful conclusions from it.
- Proactive - you act without being told what to do and regularly bring new ideas and perspectives.
- Team player - you have a collaborative mindset, the ability to work with cross-functional teams, and build positive relationships with individuals across the organization.
- Open and Positive - you are open to criticism and ideas, you accept feedback and provide it quickly.
Within 1 month, you’ll…
- Graduate from Super Dispatch’s company-wide new employee onboarding program. You’ll get caught up with who we are, how we work, and what we're building.
- Understand the full functionality of Super Dispatch products, as well as the greater auto transportation industry and competitive landscape.
Within 3 months, you’ll…
- Transform our customers' needs and pain points into solutions and features within our software.
- Own every aspect of the product development process and collaborate with designers and engineers to implement features.
Within 6 months, you’ll…
- Develop and implement quarterly roadmap items for one of Super Dispatch's core products.
- Be a decision-maker to drive key metrics and prioritize roadmap initiatives.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to set long term objectives, KPIs and closely track progress.
Within 12 months, you’ll…
- Own the ideation, development, launch, and optimization of product roadmap initiatives.
- Proactively identify and implement ways to increase efficiency in product development processes.
- Set a strategic vision that maps out the future product roadmap.
What We Do:
Super Dispatch is one of the fastest growing tech startups in Kansas City, and we're transforming the world of vehicle shipping. The Super Dispatch platform is a one-stop-shop for everything Carriers and Shippers need to move cars faster, smarter, and easier. Backed by cutting edge technology and best-in-class software, Super Dispatch is the advanced auto transport experience taking carriers and shippers into the future.
Who We Are:
Our diverse team is comprised of highly motivated professionals with a passion for solving big problems with technology. Our core values are built around learning, growing, evolving, and continuous experimentation. We believe and practice taking bold risks. We embrace failure as a lesson. We put our team first. We are committed to supporting each other and helping each other grow on this journey.
- Salary range: $115,000 - $145,000 annually
Summary of Benefits:
- Stock options
- Unlimited Vacation (PTO)
- 401k with company match
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave
- Fully remote/work from home role
- Growth opportunities
- Gym membership/wellness stipend
- Equipment provided
- $115k - $145k