- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Web/Graphic Design/Internet
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 05/25/2023
- Website: superdispatch.com
- Company Address: 1617 Main St, Fl 3, Kansas City, MO 64108-1326, US
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About Super DispatchSuper Dispatch's Auto Transport platform is a one-stop-shop for everything carriers and shippers needs to move cars faster, smarter, and easier. Backed by cutting edge technology and best-in-class software, the Super Dispatch platform provides the advanced experience Carriers and Shippers deserve.
The mission for the Senior Frontend Developer is to build and improve the products and services of the platform as a member of an agile team that serves carriers and shippers in the Vehicle Transportation Industry of the United States.
- Be a technical leader within the team you work with and within Super Dispatch in general.
- Collaborate on technical projects across teams within Super Dispatch.
- Collaborate with engineers, product managers, and designers to tackle the interesting and challenging problems for building and growing an end-to-end (vehicle) shipping platform in the United States.
- Be a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional agile team with its mission, comprised of a product manager, UX designer, a backend engineer, and a QA engineer.
- Architect, design, document, develop, refactor, deploy, and operate customer-faced web interfaces that serve the Super Dispatch customers.
- You have at least 4 years of professional experience in general, at least 2 years of which is experience working in a product-driven environment.
- You have at least 1 year of TypeScript experience on Production.
- You have deep experience with the frontend development ecosystem: you understand modern ECMAScript, TypeScript, and React ecosystem features and shipped web products to customers using this knowledge.
- You are proficient in styling UI components and making the best possible UX.
- You are a constant learner, you can pick up new programming frameworks and concepts quickly.
- You care about quality and you know what it means to ship high-quality code and user interfaces.
- You are familiar and have experience with good engineering practices.
- You have a hands-on experience shipping improvements to customers: CI/CD, build tools.
- You have a hands-on experience growing and guiding frontend developers.
- You have a hands-on experience with testing practices like TDD, unit testing, or UI testing.
- You have experience working and developing with Design System libraries
- You are leader of the web development community, affecting and driving our architecture across the company.
If you consider yourself an eager learner, a conscientious worker, and a thoughtful, kind, supportive human, you might just thrive at Super Dispatch.
To be successful, you will need a combination of problem-solving, technical, and communication skills. We expect you are:
- Proactive - you act without being told what to do. You bring new ideas to the company.
- Flexible / adaptable - you adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions. You cope effectively with complexity and change.
- Move fast - you execute quickly and get things done.
- Growth driven - you seek growth in learning, efficiency, and celebrate wins.
- Customer focus - you are truth-seeking individuals who can empathize with customers. You patiently listen and take feedback to solve problems for customers.
- Communication - you can comfortably communicate in English (speaking and writing). You are able to share knowledge and experience with team members via documentation.
Within 1 month, you’ll…
- Graduate from Super Dispatch’s company-wide new employee onboarding program. You’ll get caught up with who we are, how we work, and what we're building.
- Understand the full functionality of Super Dispatch products, as well as the greater auto transportation industry and competitive landscape.
- Have knowledge on how applications run on web, how the performance is measured, how development and deployment are managed.
- Understand the core parts of the codebase, start reviewing pull requests, ship small changes.
Within 3 months, you’ll…
- Collaborate on technical projects, especially platform/component improvements within Super Dispatch.
- Contribute to open source projects which have been developed by the company.
- Collaborate with engineers, UI/UX designer, CTO/Director of engineering to tackle the interesting and challenging problems for supporting and enabling an end-to-end (vehicle) shipping platform in the United States.
Within 6 months, you’ll…
- Start expanding your involvement and work with different teams on their challenges and improvements.
- Be a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional agile team.
Within 12 months, you’ll…
- Be a valuable contributor of the team you work with and within Super Dispatch in general.
- Be a contributing member of the frontend developer community of Super Dispatch affecting and improving our frontend components across the company.
What we do:
Super Dispatch is one of the fastest growing tech startups in Kansas City, and we're transforming the world of vehicle shipping. The Super Dispatch platform is a one-stop-shop for everything Carriers and Shippers need to move cars faster, smarter, and easier. Backed by cutting edge technology and best-in-class software, Super Dispatch is the advanced auto transport experience taking carriers and shippers into the future.
Who we are:
Our diverse team is composed of highly motivated professionals with a passion for solving big problems with technology. Our core values are built around learning, growing, evolving, and continuous experimentation. We believe and practice taking bold risks. We embrace failure as a lesson. We put our team first. We are committed to supporting each other and helping each other grow on this journey.