- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Product Mangement
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 05/25/2023
- Website: pathspottech.com
- Company Address: 115 Broadway, New York, NY 10006, US
- Salary Range: $60,000 - $100,000
About PathSpotThe PathSpot System protects your business by scanning hands to detect harmful contaminants that cause common illness.
Handwashing is the easiest, least expensive, and most impactful solution to protect against the transmission of illnesses that can lead to widespread outbreaks. That’s why we built the only hygiene management system designed to protect businesses and their customers from the unintentional transfer of contaminants by ensuring effective and frequent handwashing. With offices in New York City and Dallas, PathSpot has raised +$10M in venture funding to date and is used daily in more than 40 states and provinces as part of the health & safety routines within industry-leading enterprise brands. PathSpot has been featured as one of TIME’s Best Inventions, a World-Changing Idea by Fast Company, and a leading tool in the industry to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
We are on a mission to revolutionize the way companies and employees track and monitor their health & safety habits by servicing customers in multiple industries. We envision a future where sanitation compliance is as important as business growth.
The product team’s mission is to deliver revolutionary products that exceed our customer needs, paving the path for interconnected products that collect and analyze health & safety data to streamline the way industries operate and serve. As a team, we have a diverse set of skills and love to pick up new ones. Our goal is to ensure every team member has a chance to contribute and take part in any project they may have an interest in. You'll have an opportunity to be involved in hardware, mobile and web design, and define our product roadmap and product marketing strategy.
As an Associate Product Manager at PathSpot, you’ll work with stakeholders across all departments to help design and launch new features for our PathSpot WebApp and Hand Scanner. You will also support the engineering team prototyping additional product lines.
- You will be part of all product development lifecycle stages and will be responsible for gathering requirements that address user needs and solve customer challenges
- You will help drive the product launch strategy by performing market research and assisting in drafting product documentation and marketing materials
- You will work with team members from other departments to help them understand our product changes
- You will maintain documentation, style standards, and other guidelines for our products
- You are open to learning when you have a knowledge gap – we do not expect experts, but we do expect self-starters
- You will execute in both short- and long-term timelines
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, engineering, or equivalent. Commensurate experience demonstrated through employment also acceptable.
- Minimum of 1 year of product management or related experience
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to collaborate with a wide range of stakeholders ranging from marketing to software engineers in an effort to ensure development is aligned with goals
- Familiarity with best practices in marketing, branding, and data analysis
- High standards for quality and accuracy
- Enjoys working both independently and as a team member with proven ability to work with shifting priorities and under tight deadlines
What we offer:
- A competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Bonus and compensation expansion opportunities through cash and stock options
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Generous PTO and sick leave
- Paid Family Leave
- 401K Plan
- An opportunity to work with a highly motivated team at a rising company and to help build and launch new products!
Compensation Package: $60,000 - $100,000
PathSpot is an equal opportunity employer. We make it our top priority to make sure all people feel welcomed, supported, and connected at work.