- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: HR
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 03/16/2023
- Website: craftydelivers.com
- Company Address: 118 N Peoria St, Chicago, IL
About CraftyCrafty is a centralized platform for workplaces to manage food, beverage and supplies for their in-office, remote, and hybrid teams across the globe. We provide the services and technology to manage pantry, catering, cafe programs across the globe, as well as remote employee perks in the United States.
Crafty is looking for an ambitious and thoughtful Talent Acquisition (TA) Specialist to join our growing People team! As the TA Specialist, you will be responsible for finding, recruiting, hiring and retaining talented candidates across our exempt and non-exempt employee base.
- Support the recruitment phase of the employee lifecycle
- Assist with both external hiring and internal mobility efforts
- Manage our public employee persona (through channels like LinkedIn, Builtin, Glassdoor, etc.)
- Execute on end-to-end sourcing for the open requisitions within your partner departments
- Perform analysis of hiring needs and provide employee hiring forecast in collaboration with partner departments
- Problem solve to understand the bottlenecks within the recruitment process and own solutioning around solving those issues
- Perform candidate satisfaction evaluations and workshops
- Plan procedures for improving the candidate experience
- Problem solve around hard-to-fill roles
- Create and present KPI reports to People and Crafty leadership
- Master ATS and troubleshoot issues
- Collect and use data to enhance the recruitment process
This is an exciting opportunity to join a hyper-growth startup, participate in many of Crafty’s People initiatives, and grow your career in Talent Acquisition. This is a hybrid role and reports directly to the TA Manager, who is based in Chicago, IL.
Who we are:
Crafty’s mission is to help companies craft better workplaces by providing the services and technology to deliver a modern, comprehensive food & beverage program for their employees, no matter where they work. After operating with a vertically integrated supply chain (i.e., directly fulfilling orders from Crafty-operated distribution centers) in Chicago and the Bay Area, our team launched a third party fulfillment model that has rapidly scaled our coverage into over 25 markets globally, in just a year’s time.
At Crafty, we have a diverse, high-powered team, comprised of folks in technology, supply chain operations, field operations, sales, account management, and more. Our workplace is dynamic, fast-paced, and just plain fun; we pride ourselves in having an amazing mix of humans who make up our team!
Who we are looking for:
- 2 years of experience in Talent Acquisition, including experience with non-exempt roles
- In-depth knowledge of full-cycle recruiting and employer branding techniques
- Familiarity with a variety of different interview processes and styles
- Knowledge of California hiring practices is ideal
- Hands on experience with posting jobs on social media and job boards
- Experience with HRIS, ATS, Sourcing and Recruitment Marketing tools
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Experience building and sourcing from a growing and diverse candidate pool
- A problem solver. You’re deliberate on how you approach challenges and see them as opportunities to build better.
- Of high integrity and judgment. You’ll have to exercise good judgment and discretion at all times as it relates to confidential and sensitive information.
- Entrepreneurial minded. Building and rebuilding is part of what drives you. You are excited by creating processes and continuously improving them.
- Extraordinarily organized. Detail-orientation is an absolute must. You have tried-and-true methods in your arsenal for staying organized and on top of it all.
- Extremely hard working. We are a startup with the mentality that no job is too big or too small for us. You know how to hustle, but more importantly, you know how to hustle smart.
- Calm and collected in the line of fire. On a day where everything that could go wrong has gone wrong, you find a way to stay positive and promote that attitude across Crafty.
- Passionate about growth. We have a bright future ahead – which depends on our team’s spirit, morale, and work ethic.
Must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire to be considered. Proof of vaccination required. You are considered fully vaccinated:
- 14 days after your dose of an accepted single-dose vaccine
- 14 days after your second dose of an accepted 2-dose series
- 14 days after you’ve received 2 doses of any "mix-and-match" combination of accepted COVID-19 vaccines administered at least 17 days apart.
If you do not meet these requirements, you are NOT considered fully vaccinated.
What we offer:
Our people mean everything to us. When you join Crafty, you’re joining a team of passionate, smart hooligans who work incredibly hard and know how to get things done. Building the structure to support our team as it continues to grow will have a tremendous impact in enabling our growth today and shaping the company that we become. We are proud to offer a compensation package that includes an option to join our Crafty healthcare plan to cover health, dental, and vision plans, 401k, paid time off, equipment certification courses, and parental leave. And, it goes without saying, but snacks, beverages, and fun Crafty events are a part of that!
Crafty provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without discriminating against race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics.