- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 03/11/2023
- Website: automox.com
- Company Address: 1401 Walnut St, Suite 300, Boulder, Colorado 80302, US
- Salary Range: $145,000 - $187,000
About AutomoxAll your endpoints. Always configured. Always secured. Cloud-native IT operations for modern organizations.
Are you ready for a new way of working? Automox is launching organizations into the future with cloud-native IT operations. By ditching clunky legacy tools and automating soul-crushing manual tasks, IT admins can get back to more exciting, strategic work. Behind our effortlessly modern platform is a group of builders, innovators, and entrepreneurial thinkers breaking the status quo–and having a lot of fun doing it. Our award winning culture, values, and community are shaped by real people doing really extraordinary work.
Ditch your daily commute, say goodbye to the typical nine-to-five, and embrace a new way of working at Automox.
Automox is a Series C+ SaaS company growing rapidly into the leading IT Ops solution for patch management. The company has world-class investors (Insight, Koch, TechOperators), is scaling rapidly, both domestically & internationally, and is looking for a strong Director of Sales Ops to support the business’ rapid growth across Inbound, Outbound, & Channel, in the US and across Europe and Australia.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Director of Sales Operations to join our team. As the Director of Sales Operations, you will be responsible for building and maturing our revenue operations function, as well as overseeing the sales operations function.
You’ll be reporting directly to the VP of GTM Operations and working closely with Sales Enablement, Marketing Ops, CX Ops, Revenue Systems, Finance, and Sales & Marketing Leadership. Your mission will be to accelerate the process & infrastructure that supports & drives sales strategy & rapid scaling.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Develop, implement and manage sales operations, processes, and procedures to optimize the sales team's performance and efficiency
- Work closely with the sales team, from the CRO to mid-level managers, to reps to identify areas for improvement, including sales forecasting, pipeline management, territory planning, and incentive compensation plans
- Collaborate with other departments, such as sales enablement, marketing, revenue systems, customer success, and finance, to ensure alignment across the business
- Drive the development and maturation of our rev-ops practice to ensure that we’re leveraging data to support necessary iterations at a rapid pace
- Provide leadership and guidance to the sales operations team, including coaching and development, performance management, and hiring
- Build and maintain relationships with external vendors and service providers, to ensure the delivery of high-quality sales operations services
- Develop and manage sales operations budgets and forecasts
- Collaborate with other business leaders to identify and drive new revenue opportunities
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 7+ years of experience in sales operations in a SaaS company of a similar stage, with at least 3 years in a leadership role.
- Demonstrated success in building out and maturing a sales ops and revenue operations function.
- Strong understanding of sales processes and methodologies, including sales forecasting, pipeline management, territory planning, and incentive compensation plans.
- Proven ability to develop and implement metrics and KPIs that drive iteration pace and appropriate behavior change.
- Excellent leadership, management, and communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other departments and external partners to drive revenue growth.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
$145,000 - $187,000 a year
Base pay is part of a rich total compensation package that includes bonus, equity and benefits. Actual earnings may be less or more depending on a candidate's direct experience, skills, industry knowledge, and location.
Automox is the cloud-native IT operations platform for modern organizations. Our award-winning answer to modern IT operations and best-in-class results earned Automox four straight quarters of record growth. We are now trusted by more than 2,500 leading companies and MSPs worldwide, including NASA, Yale, Xerox, Allbirds, and Unicef. It makes it easy to keep every endpoint automatically configured, patched, and secured – anywhere in the world. The future of IT Operations is cloud-native – and right now. Will you join us?
TOTAL REWARDS: Thrive with Us
Beyond the Status Quo
🇺🇸 Work from almost anywhere in the USA***
📈Equity for Full-Time Employees
🏦 401K Match
🏝Flexible PTO, generous sick time policy
👋🏽$20 a month to connect virtually with colleagues
⏱Active Giving committee and employee-led communities
Health & Wellness
🩺 Comprehensive Health Plans with generous employer contributions
🩺100% Company-paid Short Term/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
🩺 Company HSA Contribution: $100-$150-$200 per month based on tier
🩺 Gender Affirmation Coverage on Cigna Medical Plan (including surgery)
Happiness & Well-Being
🎁 $50 per month Lifestyle Spending Account
💻 Internet Reimbursement - $50/month
🗄 $750 Home office stipend
👨👧👦 $10k Adoption Benefit
🤰🏽Comprehensive Family Planning Covered on Cigna Medical Plan
👶🏽 Up to 12 weeks of paid leave for new parents
We are a fully distributed company and have remote workers throughout the United States, and some parts of Canada. ***We are currently not able to hire in California, Seattle area, and New York metro***
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse company. Automox is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.
We are not able to sponsor work visas for this position at this time.