- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Marketing/PR/Product Mktg
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 03/16/2023
- Website: craftydelivers.com
- Company Address: 118 N Peoria St, Chicago, IL
- Salary Range: $70,000 - $80,000
About CraftyCrafty is a centralized platform for workplaces to manage food, beverage and supplies for their in-office, remote, and hybrid teams across the globe. We provide the services and technology to manage pantry, catering, cafe programs across the globe, as well as remote employee perks in the United States.
We are looking for a strategic and research-oriented Sr. Market Analyst/Content Writer to join our growing content Marketing team.
You will be responsible for researching, planning, writing, and publishing content that ultimately engages our targeted audience and positions Crafty as the foremost expert of food and beverage at work. You will report to the Sr. Content Marketing Manager, while collaborating with others across the Marketing, Sales, Product, and Leadership teams.
Specific areas of responsibility include (but are not limited to):
- Conduct research to uncover market trends and customer insights that Crafty should have a perspective on
- Serve as a trusted advisor in understanding where the market is going
- Advise the Marketing team on topics and trends we should have perspectives on
- Develop ideas for content and execute pieces that will be tied to brand awareness and demand generation
- Author research-backed points of view that can be socialized internally and leveraged by leadership, sales, and product teams to initiate meaningful conversations with our clients and prospects as well as support business or product decisions
- Build a network of internal relationships to identify new market needs and emerging issues
- Partner with Demand Marketers, Sales, Product, and others to understand our target audience and buyers
- Connect with an external community of analysts and researchers to assess perspectives, viability of market insights, and Crafty’s ability to serve client needs aligned to trends
- Work with the larger marketing team in an innovative, fast-paced, and creative workspace to write and edit sharp, differentiated, audience-focused thought leadership
- Support managing a content calendar externally & internally, in concert with the wider marketing team
- Partner with SEO agency and other freelance writers to deliver content that performs
Who we are:
Crafty’s mission is to help companies craft better workplaces by providing the services and technology to deliver a modern, comprehensive food & beverage program for their employees, no matter where they work. After operating with a vertically integrated supply chain (i.e., directly fulfilling orders from Crafty-operated distribution centers) in Chicago and the Bay Area, our team launched a third party fulfillment model that has rapidly scaled our coverage into over 25 markets globally, in just a year’s time.
At Crafty, we have a diverse, high-powered team, comprised of folks in technology, supply chain operations, field operations, sales, account management, and more. Our workplace is dynamic, fast-paced, and just plain fun; we pride ourselves in having an amazing mix of humans who make up our team!
Who we are looking for:
Your experience (preferences, not requirements):
- 7-10 years of proven success in business and technology writing and content creation, preferably in journalism, public relations, or as a market analyst
- Experience working on or closely with Marketing teams
- Stellar writing skills, with specialization in tailoring writing to different audiences
- Experience working with corporate executives
- BA or BS degree in relevant field
- Excellent internal and external communication skills oral, written, and presentation) with the level of professional polish to work across both internal and external audiences
- A high level of curiosity in market movements, workplace culture and trends, and the food and beverage industry
- A demonstrated storyteller with world-class interviewing and ghost-writing skills
- A strong content creator and project manager who drives pieces through from ideation (think) to execution (do) and beyond (publish and circulate).
- Ability to incorporate feedback and perspectives of others, encouraging collaboration and inclusion in the creation of new ideas
- Self-starter able to navigate and thrive in a fast-paced environment while still providing attention to detail and approaching tasks conscientiously.
- Effective communicator, both written and verbal. Able to articulate, present, and report on complex information in a simple form that is clear and understandable by a variety of stakeholders.
- Energetic, team-based attitude. Share best practices, strategic guidance, and is ready to jump in to help wherever you can.
- Strong managerial adeptness with the ability to organize people, processes, manage stress and make effective decisions involving people ·Makes decisions.
- A commitment to inclusion and diversity, and openness to new ideas and perspectives
Must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire to be considered. Proof of vaccination required.
You are considered fully vaccinated:
- 14 days after your dose of an accepted single-dose vaccine
- 14 days after your second dose of an accepted 2-dose series
- 14 days after you've received 2 doses of any "mix-and-match" combination of accepted COVID-19 vaccines administered at least 17 days apart.
If you do not meet these requirements, you are NOT considered fully vaccinated.
What we offer:
Our people mean everything to us. When you join Crafty, you’re joining a team of passionate, smart hooligans who work incredibly hard and know how to get things done. Building the structure to support our team as it continues to grow will have a tremendous impact in enabling our growth today and shaping the company that we become.
We are proud to offer a compensation package that includes an option to join our Crafty healthcare plan to cover health, dental, and vision plans, 401k, paid time off, equipment certification courses, and parental leave. And, it goes without saying, but snacks, beverages, and fun Crafty events are a part of that!
Our cash compensation amount for this role is targeted at $70,000 - $80,000 a year in New York City. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including cost of living based on location, candidate experience and expertise, and may vary from the amounts listed above.
Crafty provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without discriminating against race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics.