- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Web/Graphic Design/Internet
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 03/27/2023
- Website: craftydelivers.com
- Company Address: 118 N Peoria St, Chicago, IL
- Salary Range: $70,000 - $80,000
About CraftyCrafty is a centralized platform for workplaces to manage food, beverage and supplies for their in-office, remote, and hybrid teams across the globe. We provide the services and technology to manage pantry, catering, cafe programs across the globe, as well as remote employee perks in the United States.
We're seeking a collaborative and creative Marketing Graphic Designer to join our growing Content team!
In this role, you'll wear two hats. Your primary responsibility will be to satisfy requests for assets that will be used across emails, blogs, social and much more. You'll also have the opportunity to flex your creative muscle by helping us shape our visual brand identity. Success in the role depends on a solid ability to "connect the dots" and produce material that will capture the attention of our target audience and communicate the spirit of our brand.
The role will report directly to the Sr. Content Marketing Manager.
Portfolio required for consideration.
Who we are:
Crafty’s mission is to help companies craft better workplaces by providing the services and technology to deliver a modern, comprehensive food & beverage program for their employees, no matter where they work. After operating with a vertically integrated supply chain (i.e., directly fulfilling orders from Crafty-operated distribution centers) in Chicago and the Bay Area, our team launched a third party fulfillment model that has rapidly scaled our coverage into over 25 markets globally, in just a year’s time.
At Crafty, we have a diverse, high-powered team, comprised of folks in technology, supply chain operations, field operations, sales, account management, and more. Our workplace is dynamic, fast-paced, and just plain fun; we pride ourselves in having an amazing mix of humans who make up our team!
Who we are looking for:
Your experience (preferences, not requirements):
- 5+ years of experience
- Experience working closely with marketing teams
- Strong understanding of design principles including layout, typography, and design systems
- A degree in graphic arts, design, or a related field.
- An eye for current aesthetics and trends
- Knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign, Figma, and Illustrator.
- Knowledge about HTML and CSS.
- Excellent internal and external communication skills oral, written, and presentation) with the level of professional polish to work across both internal and external audiences
- Superior time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- A portfolio of work that showcases your talents as a designer. Preference for materials related to marketing, brand identity, signage, advertising, website, swag, etc.
- Passionate about building brands through design
- Innovative and bold in your design
- Skilled at visual composition with excellent attention to detail
- Able to give and receive feedback in a highly collaborative environment
- A Self-starter able to work quickly with limited direction
- A curious learner who consistently examines typography, color, layout, etc., for things like print, digital, and web.
- Able to thrive in fast-paced, collaborative environments.
Must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire to be considered. Proof of vaccination required.
You are considered fully vaccinated:
- 14 days after your dose of an accepted single-dose vaccine
- 14 days after your second dose of an accepted 2-dose series
- 14 days after you've received 2 doses of any "mix-and-match" combination of accepted COVID-19 vaccines administered at least 17 days apart.
If you do not meet these requirements, you are NOT considered fully vaccinated.
What we offer:
Our people mean everything to us. When you join Crafty, you’re joining a team of passionate, smart hooligans who work incredibly hard and know how to get things done. Building the structure to support our team as it continues to grow will have a tremendous impact in enabling our growth today and shaping the company that we become.
Our employees are joining our team, and we are proud to offer a compensation package that includes an option to join our Crafty healthcare plan to cover health, dental, and vision plans, 401k, paid time off, equipment certification courses, and parental leave. And, it goes without saying, but snacks, beverages, and fun Crafty events are a part of that!
Our cash compensation amount for this role is targeted at $70,000 - $80,000 a year in New York City. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including cost of living based on location, candidate experience and expertise, and may vary from the amounts listed above.
Crafty provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without discriminating against race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics.