- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Technical/Customer Support
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 03/16/2023
- Website: craftydelivers.com
- Company Address: 118 N Peoria St, Chicago, IL
About CraftyCrafty is a centralized platform for workplaces to manage food, beverage and supplies for their in-office, remote, and hybrid teams across the globe. We provide the services and technology to manage pantry, catering, cafe programs across the globe, as well as remote employee perks in the United States.
Crafty is seeking a seasoned Client Support Manager to lead and grow a team of Service Desk Specialists responsible for Crafty’s internal and client focus support hub. Your primary responsibilities include ensuring quality and timely responses to internal and client stakeholders, continually working to improve and streamline process flows, and team development.
Your main area of responsibilities: Crafty service desk leadership, process flow improvement and team development
Service Desk Leadership
- Lead the organization’s client service desk in triaging and directing incoming client communications to the subject matter expert
- Manage all the support hub related activities to achieve business goals
- Ensure response and resolution Service Level Agreements are met
- Promote clear, high quality responses
- Coordinate client sentiment outreach efforts and analyze results
- Organize client contract renewals
Client Support Hub Process Flow
- Set up and manage end to end support hub processes and workflows
- Continually work to improve and streamline process flows
- Clearly communicate the roles and responsibilities of the team
- Track and report out on support hub performance
- Translate clients’ requirements to the team
- Establish expectations and hold the team accountable
In addition, you will work to continually develop and improve the Service Desk function to create a better operation and product for the entire Crafty client network!
This role reports directly to the VP of Client Services.
Who we are:
Crafty’s mission is to help companies craft better workplaces by providing the services and technology to deliver a modern, comprehensive food & beverage program for their employees, no matter where they work. After operating with a vertically integrated supply chain (i.e., directly fulfilling orders from Crafty-operated distribution centers) in Chicago and the Bay Area, our team launched a third party fulfillment model that has rapidly scaled our coverage into over 25 markets globally, in just a year’s time.
At Crafty, we have a diverse, high-powered team, comprised of folks in technology, supply chain operations, field operations, sales, account management, and more. Our workplace is dynamic, fast-paced, and just plain fun; we pride ourselves in having an amazing mix of humans who make up our team!
Who we are looking for:
Your experience (preferences, not requirements):
- 4+ years in a Client Service Desk role with 2+ years leading a team
- Experience effectively communicating cross-functionally
- Food & Beverage experience (nice to have)
- Customer Relationship Management platform (HubSpot, Zoho, SFDC, etc) super-user
- Ticketing system (HubSpot, Zendesk, etc.) super-user
- Google Suite
- A client obsessed individual with a commitment to having a client-first approach. The client is at the center of everything you do and you are not satisfied unless the client is satisfied.
- A strong leader with the ability to oversee all aspects of a complex and evolving function.
- Team oriented and a coach at heart; passionate about the development and success of your team.
- Self-starter who is extremely results and detail-oriented. Extremely hard working. We are a startup with the mentality that no job is too big or too small for us. You are resourceful and hustle because that’s just how you work.
- Calm and collected in the line of fire. On a day where everything that could go wrong has gone wrong, you find a way to stay positive.
- Passionate about growth. We have a bright future ahead, which depends on our team’s spirit, morale, and work ethic.
- Extraordinarily organized. Detail-orientation is an absolute must. You have tried-and-true methods in your arsenal for staying organized and on top of it all.
- Quick learner. You can pick up anything with minimal interaction or teaching and can teach the next person just as well as you learned it.
- Adaptable. As the circumstances change, you change your focus with it.
Must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire to be considered. Proof of vaccination required.
You are considered fully vaccinated:
- 14 days after your dose of an accepted single-dose vaccine
- 14 days after your second dose of an accepted 2-dose series
- 14 days after you've received 2 doses of any "mix-and-match" combination of accepted COVID-19 vaccines administered at least 17 days apart.
If you do not meet these requirements, you are NOT considered fully vaccinated.
What we offer:
Our people mean everything to us. When you join Crafty, you’re joining a team of passionate, smart hooligans who work incredibly hard and know how to get things done. Building the structure to support our team as it continues to grow will have a tremendous impact in enabling our growth today and shaping the company that we become.
We are proud to offer a compensation package that includes an option to join our Crafty healthcare plan to cover health, dental, and vision plans, 401k, paid time off, equipment certification courses, and parental leave. And, it goes without saying, but snacks, beverages, and fun Crafty events are a part of that!
Crafty provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without discriminating against race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics.