- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 01/21/2023
- Website: pathspottech.com
- Company Address: 115 Broadway, New York, NY 10006, US
- Salary Range: $60,000 - $100,000
About PathSpotThe PathSpot System protects your business by scanning hands to detect harmful contaminants that cause common illness.
Handwashing is the easiest, least expensive, and most impactful solution to protect against the transmission of illnesses that can lead to widespread outbreaks. That’s why we built the only hygiene management system designed to protect businesses and their customers from the unintentional transfer of contaminants by ensuring effective and frequent handwashing. With offices in New York City and Dallas, PathSpot has raised +$10M in venture funding to date and is used daily in more than 40 states and provinces as part of the health & safety routines within industry-leading enterprise brands. PathSpot has been featured as one of TIME’s Best Inventions, a World-Changing Idea by Fast Company, and a leading tool in the industry to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
The engineering team’s mission is to deliver revolutionary products that exceed our customer needs, paving the path for interconnected products that collect and analyze health & safety data to streamline the way industries operate and serve. As a team, we have a diverse set of skills and love to pick up new ones. Our goal is to ensure every team member has a chance to contribute and take part in any project they may have an interest in. You'll have an opportunity to be involved in hardware, mobile and web development and be a key driver of our product strategy.
What you’ll do:
- Improve and build new features for PathSpot’s Mobile Application which our customers use to visualize their data and access all things PathSpot
- Suggest and collaborate on product design decisions for efficient development and effective customer experience
- Identify and solve the most important technical problems as part of our engineering team
- Collaborate on future prototypes and enhancements to our current product suite
Who you are:
- 3+ years of professional experience using React Native and React
- Have thorough knowledge of schemas, roles, privileges, grants, DDL vs. DML, SQL
- Well-versed in data modeling and relational databases
- Experienced with modern DevOps tools, such as GitHub
- Ability to quickly gain a deep technical understanding of new domains
- Have experience working in an agile environment with a small cross-functional team
- Have a customer-centric approach to product development and are motivated by delivering quality and value whenever possible
- Additional Desired Qualifications: Familiarity with Material UI
What we offer:
- A competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Bonus and compensation expansion opportunities through cash and stock options
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Generous PTO and sick leave
- An opportunity to rapidly excel your career alongside a high potential company and motivated team
Compensation Package: $60,000 - $100,000
Successful applicants for this position must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Vaccine verification will be required by your start date.