- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 01/21/2023
- Website: pathspottech.com
- Company Address: 115 Broadway, New York, NY 10006, US
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $150,000
About PathSpotThe PathSpot System protects your business by scanning hands to detect harmful contaminants that cause common illness.
Handwashing is the easiest, least expensive, and most impactful solution to protect against the transmission of illnesses that can lead to widespread outbreaks. That’s why we built the only hygiene management system designed to protect businesses and their customers from the unintentional transfer of contaminants by ensuring effective and frequent handwashing. With offices in New York City and Plano, PathSpot has raised +$20M in venture funding to date and is used daily in more than 40 states and provinces as part of the health & safety routines within industry-leading enterprise brands. PathSpot has been featured as one of TIME’s Best Inventions, a World-Changing Idea by Fast Company, and a leading tool in the industry to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
What you’ll do:
- Drive revenue growth by meeting or exceeding sales goals through effective account development and strategic prospecting.
- Build and maintain an active pipeline by prospecting and working cold lists.
- Qualify, follow-up, and engage with leads, prospects, and opportunities at all stages of the sales cycle from cold leads through signed accounts.
- Build relationships with customers, representing the company to external stakeholders over email, the phone, and at trade shows.
- Help develop scalable processes and resources to support our overall sales organization, including embracing the latest CRM and sales-automation software and enabling technologies.
- Optimize and refine the sales playbook to improve key KPIs such as conversion rate and stage duration at all stages of the sales funnel.
- Support the hiring and onboarding of BDR and other sales team members, and grow the Outbound Sales team over time.
- Be an expert and up to date on all our products and offerings.
- Work collaboratively with Marketing, Partnerships, and Rev Ops to establish strategies and KPIs for increasing lead flow within this segment.
- Collaborate closely with Sales leadership to understand the competitive landscape (strengths, weaknesses, benefits) and determine strategies for how to position PathSpot to maximize revenue growth in the short and long term.
- Meet weekly with the team to discuss successes, demos booked, locations closed, new contact lists.
Who you are:
- You are able to work in person from PathSpot’s office in Plano, Texas (or New York, New York) 5 days a week.
- You have 5+ years of enterprise sales experience + 1+ years of sales management experience.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- You are excited to be in a player-coach role.
- A track record of achievements or competitive success.
- A great attitude and love for teamwork.
- A propensity for building new relationships, cold outreach.
- A self-starter mentality - you're ok with building the process out as we grow.
- You have a “no task is beneath me” mindset and are willing to roll up your sleeves to complete any task.
- You are agile and able to navigate the complexities of a challenging startup environment.
- You are authorized to work in the U.S.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Bonus and compensation expansion opportunities through cash and stock options
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Generous PTO and sick leave
- An opportunity to rapidly excel your career alongside a high potential company and motivated team
- Career development and learning opportunities
Successful applicants for this position must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Vaccine verification will be required by your start date.