- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Business Dev
- Industry: Technology
- Post Date: 01/21/2023
- Website: pathspottech.com
- Company Address: 115 Broadway, New York, NY 10006, US
- Salary Range: $50,000 - $80,000
About PathSpotThe PathSpot System protects your business by scanning hands to detect harmful contaminants that cause common illness.
Handwashing is the easiest, least expensive, and most impactful solution to protect against the transmission of illnesses that can lead to widespread outbreaks. That’s why we built the only hygiene management system designed to protect businesses and their customers from the unintentional transfer of contaminants by ensuring effective and frequent handwashing. With offices in New York City and Plano, PathSpot has raised +$20M in venture funding to date and is used daily in more than 40 states and provinces as part of the health & safety routines within industry-leading enterprise brands. PathSpot has been featured as one of TIME’s Best Inventions, a World-Changing Idea by Fast Company, and a leading tool in the industry to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
What you’ll do:
- Drive revenue growth by generating new business pipeline, primarily through prospecting outbound opportunities via call, email, and social strategies.
- Collaborate with Account Executives and Demand Generation counterparts to create, execute, and optimize critical aspects of our outbound strategy and develop a qualified sales pipeline.
- Contact, follow-up, and engage with leads and prospects at all stages of the qualification process, from cold leads through meetings booked.
- Interact with clients and prospects of all seniority levels, including C-Suite, in a variety of industries, across a broad geographical region.
- Drive additional revenue opportunities by applying incremental programs or projects initiated by sales management.
- Create and manage a database of leads in Salesforce, efficiently processing all opportunities, tracking, reporting, and maintaining until handoff.
- Manage inbound leads that are driven by outbound effort.
Who you are:
- You are able to work in person from PathSpot’s office in Plano, Texas (or New York, New York) 5 days a week.
- One year in SaaS Business or Sales Development Representative role, Lead Generation, or Sales.
- You preferably have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Confident in managing a pipeline of leads and opportunities.
- Experience with Salesforce.
- Proficient in managing your schedule and prioritizing your day.
- Confident, articulate phone presence and written communication skills – ability to initiate discussions with executive-level decision makers.
- Coachable, naturally curious, and intrinsically motivated.
- Self-starter, goal-orientated, and customer-centric.
- You have a “no task is beneath me” mindset and are willing to roll up your sleeves to complete any task.
- You are agile and able to navigate the complexities of a challenging startup environment.
- You are authorized to work in the U.S.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
- Bonus and compensation expansion opportunities through cash and stock options.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Generous PTO and sick leave.
- An opportunity to rapidly excel in your career alongside a high-potential company and motivated team.
- Career development and learning opportunities.
Successful applicants for this position must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Vaccine verification will be required by your start date.
Compensation package: $50,000 - $80,000 Base + Commissions + Equity